Product number ： TH06
The finned heater is one of most versatile and dependable tubular heaters. The structure of distributing the radiating fins along the tube helps to dissipate heat evenly during use.
- Commercial food industry, clamp-on heating, static and forced air applications, pre-weld heat treating, salt baths, and molten metal applications.
- Used to convert from gas or oil fired burners.
- Used for drying products or parts.
- For industrial water boilers, hot water storage tanks, and wash tanks.
- Melting oils, fats, lards, tar and asbestos undercoatings.
- Sterilizing equipment.
- Use in heating solutions where drainage is impractical.
- Rinse tanks and degreasers. Replacement element for reflector style radiant housings.
- Circulation heater used for heating of large diesel engines, such as standby generators for fast warm ups.